Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hand-iwork

  • We have had a highly-ordinary week, which is just plain nice -- books and games, cleaning and cooking and schooling and letter-writing...
  • Since we are going to potty-train Micaiah soon, I was reading and reviewing my book about the method we used for Aolani. Anyway, Aolani was going through it the other day, so I asked her if she wanted to potty-train Micaiah for us. She quickly answered, "No... I don't want to get pee on my hands!" I was almost off the hook :)
This activity, called Day & Night, was intended more for Aolani, but Micaiah likes it, too. I think this toy is great! I use it as part of our schooling.
Library outing with Grandma
  • I need to work on this for one more week ;) Verse to (finish) memorizing this week: Colossians 3:16 ~ Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.