- Well, most everything is back to normal. Over the weekend, Ricky got the kiddie pool out for the first time since Micaiah broke his leg (to redeem it!). Micaiah's first response was, "No pool; hurt leg." But, he very quickly forgot any inhibition, and they had a blast! Also, we went to our church's summer pool party/baptism, and all had fun.
- Right now, we are gearing up for our singles week or week without kids -- making plans, etc. Today is our last day of "summer school", and we'll begin pre-K curriculum when Aolani returns! I told her, "You'll learn reading and writing and math and to listen and follow directions..." To which she added, "and to try..." ;)
- Micaiah has a check-up with the doctor tomorrow to make sure his leg is healing fine (which we think is doing better everyday!)
- Potty-training update: He had it down-pat again before our Seattle trip. However, with not having access to a washer, airplanes, time change, strange people, hotel, travelling, I did not want to take chances and just put him in pull-ups the whole time. He figured those out right away and rarely went in a toilet.
So, we had to re-teach him for the third time (poor guy), and this time is taking the longest. He poops in the potty every time (thankfully), but he has about one pee-pee in the pants a day still. And now, he travels again to Grandma's. I just updated my health improvements :)
- Verse passage I'm still memorizing (I'm just taking it slow and am about two-thirds of the way now): Revelation 21:1-7 ~ Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.