- We've had a mostly normal week, complete with having some friends over for dinner and games.
- Micaiah and my friend staying with us (Teresa) are a bit sick this week with coughs and sinus things. A lot of sleep, and now they are on the mend :)
- Aolani's antics: after telling her that she can't marry Daddy when she grows up because I am already married to him, she began to cry and needed comforting; is learning how to wipe herself after a bowel movement; told me that when she gets a littler bigger, she will reach the key to unlock the door to take the dog for a walk; and, declared that she no longer has to share because she's four!
- Micaiah's mishaps: calls for "'Ani" to let him out of his crib when he wakes up (twice a day), and she always does (seriously, we rarely get him out); is so generous with Aolani by always giving her some of his food (even cookies and bananas!); lays on the floor for the dog to lick the crumbs off of him; is so much more cuddly when he's sick;); and, understands so much of what we say (very mentally quick).
Barking orders to Micaiah
Science Cup Explosions
[Aolani took this picture :)]
True imagination: Here is Rapunzel from Tangled (the jump rope is her hair and the ball is Pascal, her pet chameleon)
My friend's dog, Button, is staying here, too, and the kids adore him!
- Verse to memorize this week: 1 Peter 2:9 ~ But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.