- Besides a normal week, I was tired and congested so I didn't join in several activities out with the fam. We all went to a reception showcasing the art from the art program the kids participate in. We all went to church and had small group here. Ricky took the kids to a high school football game again. Ricky's dad and brother visited over the weekend. They ran errands, went to a local brewery, joined pizza/movie night, and took the kids bowling. This week has been completely normal, which includes people and activity all day :)
- Tomorrow is our last day of school before we take our 6-week winter break to honor Thanksgiving, Advent, Christmas, and New Years. We also take two big trips to visit family. The kids are way excited!
- We leave this weekend to visit my family for Thanksgiving week, so this blog will get a break!
Ignore her face; she loved making twig turkeys
Aolani drew my head in art class, and I love her perspective!
- School verse: Matthew 6:24 ~ N -- No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
- Verse to memorize this week: Psalm 95:6-7 ~ Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care.