Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is Death to a Three Year-Old?

  • Well, I'm going to announce that I will be making a big announcement on here later this month -- sorry for the suspense! So, most of this week's past activities will have to wait for that disclosure ;)
  • The other day Aolani shut us in the bedroom and declared, "We're going to die!" I responded by asking her if she knew what 'die' even means. She answered affirmatively and shouted, "JESUS!" I cannot express the pride, joy, tenderness, love, and sheer delight I felt knowing that she got it right. I pray that she will never fear death but realize that it is just a door to His presence!
  • Micaiah is obsessed with animals, animal noises, and face-parts.
  • I am seriously lacking pictures this week -- sorry. 
  • Verse to memorize this week: Colossians 3:5 ~ Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.