Thursday, October 31, 2013

Build and Demolish

  • This past week has kept us mostly home, just a chiropractor visit, church, a fall festival, and Grandma took Aolani to the library for some new books :)
  • Foot: The chiropractor thinks that the bones in my foot are not out of joint but a callous has formed on it and causes all the pain. We go to the podiatrist tomorrow and find out what's happening...
  • Miscarriage: I am still bleeding with yesterday being my heaviest day so far. Hopefully, it lessens by Monday or I have to go in for another scan.
  • Micaiah loves "futballll"; he is so going to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family ;)
  • Aolani and I were rubbing noses last night while we were cuddling, and she exclaimed, "Mommy, Mommy! Our noses are going teeter-totter!" ;)
Our dear friend gave Micaiah his first real haircut (bittersweet; he looks so much older now).
 Micaiah got to blow each hair clump after it was cut. He did great!
Baking apple cookies with Grandma
Sink or float activity
 Funnel fun (with rice)

 Pool-noodle painting
 A big ship (I don't know if the farm animals are the crew or passengers)
 Aolani always buckles up when she gets in my wheelchair -- safety first ;)
Grandma brought her large puppy puzzle for Aolani to play with; she does it by herself several times a day! [Aolani and I do a small puzzle every other week, and she has gotten so good at it that I called her my 'puzzle pro' last week.]

This is one of our favorite books -- Who Said Coo?
  • Verse to memorize this: Colossians 3:8 ~ But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.