- Ricky's parents visited over the weekend, which truly was a God-send because...
- A few days prior, Micaiah was playing too rough in his crib and busted the bottom out. Although it was temporarily fixable, I did not feel like it was safe. So, I typed up a list and sent everyone to IKEA to pick up all the necessary items for new bunk beds! Aolani sleeps on the bottom bunk, and Micaiah sleeps in her old toddler crib-bed. Micaiah gets to sleep with a blanket now, and we decided to skip daytime nursing (leaving it at twice a day, morning and night). Aolani has her very first pillow, and we use these neat foam rails to keep her from rolling off the bed. Both of our kids love the new bunk beds and treat them like a jungle gym ;) I'll take a picture for next week.
- Oh, and I'm still waiting on Avalynn! But, my final two pregnancy symptoms went away this past week -- insomnia and having to get up at night to potty -- woohoo!
- On our way to church, we pass road construction. Micaiah keeps pointing and yelling, "Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!" Nonna says, "Micaiah, you talk very well." Aolani adds, "Yeah, Micaiah talk dirt." :)
- Micaiah was in his highchair being naughty, hitting probably. Aolani went up to him and said, "Jesus doesn't want you to hit. Be kind to one another. Create in you a pure heart," lays her hand on his chest and repeats it. "Those are Mommy's Bible verses she taught me." :) :) :)
- The following three shots are from August:
- One day last week, we did an expressions' photo shoot:
Micaiah made it through two pictures before wiggling down!
- Verse to memorize this week: Colossians 3:4 ~ When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.