- I had an ultrasound a couple days ago, and Avalynn's body is finally breaking down. My uterus is closing in on her body, and she is just a little heap now. [I must admit that it was quite sad to see her little body collapsing into a heap.] No real bleeding yet, but that explains the spotting going on for a week now. So, now we're waiting for her imminent arrival.
- Micaiah's mishaps: is a climbing monster, copies everything his sister does, wants attention and to be included, and is trying to say most words (not clearly though).
- Aolani's antics: calls the Disney movie 101 Dalmastations (it is super cute), called our friend named Peggy Miss Piggy :), while eating yogurt with papaya in it she told Grandma "You can put blueberries in this... you can go to the store and get some. You can; you can!", pretends to order pizza for us on a "phone" and requests for Daddy "pineapple juice with some pizza on it" (her version of pizza with pineapple on it)...
- We watched an adult movie one night, and Aolani got up a few times. The third time she asked Ricky to turn it down a little and said, "That scary thing woke me up." He tucked her in her bed. When we went to bed later on, Aolani was sleeping with her brother in his crib. I guess she thought there was strength in numbers ;)
Can you see the foam rails under the sheets?
Sorry this video is so dark... we keep the blackout curtain pulled close, and I didn't think to open it.
Here is a shot of half of our living room (picked up!)
Oh, and our banana milkshakes consist of 4 bananas, 1.5 cups evaporated milk, and plenty of cinnamon.
- Verse to memorize this week: Colossians 3:6 ~ Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.