Thursday, August 27, 2015

Speechless Voice

  • Last week -- Aolani got food poisoning (too much splurging) and barfed for two nights (but not during the day?!); we taught the kids how to play Crazy 8s and they really enjoyed it; my seatbelt buckle started dying on me and I got a new one that I have a hard time hooking, so Aolani buckles me in after I potty ;) ; a friend came over and did art with the kids/me (hopefully, this will become a weekly thing); we ate lunch with our pastor; we had family movie night; we went to closest Planned Parenthood to join the nationwide protest; we met my friend, Teresa, for lunch; we had some friends over for dinner and games; and, we went to church and to our small group, which started back after the summer break.
  • Aolani's first big tooth finally broke through her gums.
  • Micaiah told me, "I know planets: norf and house." (north and south) :)
Planned Parenthood  protest
Reading library books with family friends
Getting his haircut outside
Playing in her dollhouse with a new friend
  • School verse: Matthew 7:12 ~ D -- Do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
  • Verse to memorize this week: Psalm 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.