- Aolani turned 10 months over the weekend. She is so much like her daddy in personality!
- She had another sleepover with her cousin this weekend -- screamed at Kylie (with excitement), ate Kylie's foot, climbed all over Kylie, kept banging her own head against Kylie's belly, and made Kylie cry a little. Yep, although Kylie is older and bigger, she is somewhat intimidated by our wild child. I don't blame her. Aolani is quite the aggressive, overeager, intense, energetic baby. Yet, Aolani acts mild, quiet, and shy around strangers?! She has them fooled!
- Aolani is at the stage where she is constantly pointing :) She is also using the crib rails to assist her new endeavors...
- Ricky and I went on a date over the weekend to see Narnia's The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We recommend it :)
- And, dare I forget to mention, Aolani has now resorted to throwing up when we offer her food. Not a little milk spit up either. It's so sad -- poor girl :(
Helping Daddy pick the best pot to use.
- While Aolani likes to see the Christmas tree and presents, she is much more interested in eating the ribbons like a dog, digesting paper, and gnawing on pine needles.
- Verse to memorize this week: Romans 14:17 ~ For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit...