Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHRISTmas has come and gone

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I know we sure did. There were a few highlights:

Aolani received a bib that reads 'I Love My Daddy.' It really touched Ricky and made it hit home even more.

Ricky and his "sous-chef" (as he calls me) gave my parents a coupon for their gift. It was for dinner and a movie on Christmas Day. We got the groceries ahead of time and hid them at our neighbor's house. We prepared (Ricky obeys as I direct = cooking) a spaghetti dinner complete with salad and garlic bread. Then, we watched It's A Wonderful Life. We were so glad to serve them for once.

We went to Greensboro over the weekend to visit my dad's family. Upon returning home, I got to officially declare that I will not be doing anymore traveling or overnight stays for the rest of the pregnancy! What a relief for us.

One final note: I returned to work on Monday, but it was just too hard with all the pain, fatigue, lack of sleep, restless legs, and swelling. So, I was unable to return yesterday and am home now.

We hope everyone enjoys New Year's Eve with much gratitude and praise to Jesus! I will most likely be celebrating the coming of the new year by sleeping :)