Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Specials

  • My parents visited for five days including the weekend. It was a nice, low-key time :) Besides the normal pizza/movie night, board games, Studio C, church, small group, dining out once, the only unique event was that Ricky and I got to host a speaker from Samaritan Ministries presenting at our church on Sunday. It went really well and renewed our passion for SMI (we also learned a lot of new stuff) :)
  • Aolani's antics: wanted to wear her new dress-up dress everyday and kept practicing her curtsy ;)
  • Micaiah's mishaps: wrapped his arms around Aolani and myself and announced, "My special girls!", told me that he wants to read like his sister, and is still recovering from an upset tummy.
Curtsies in new play dress (and my maternal grandmother's beads)
New costume and chainsaw
More curtsies and Ricky's old lincoln logs
Expressive Micaiah

Playing puzzles on Papa's IPAD
  • School verse: Exodus 20:12 H -- Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
  • Verses to memorize next: Psalm 63:5-6 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you. On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.