Some personal off-hand motivators for finding the strength and faith to obey God (this may be applicable in general, but I am specifically addressing obeying God by talking to others about what God has told or shown me) --
- Regret; I hate it and want to avoid it.
- Fear of God and having to stand before Him that day.
- Love for Him and knowing whatever He is asking of me is miniscule compared to His love for me.
- Growing in humility makes speaking to others way easier.
- Memorizing Scripture.
- Perspective; I don't get this moment again. The one good thing that we don't get to do in heaven is evangelism.
These are not in any kind of order, just random!