- We had all the normal week events (schooling, helpers, friends, art, pizza/movie night, visited a different church to hear a speaker, small group), we had two new events. The kids began going to a weekly art class :) Also, Ricky and I went to a local, two-day Christian parenting conference, and we learned a lot! Some friends watched our kids for us for the whole thing!
- After two weeks straight of nothing but rain, it was so nice to see the sun again last week :)
- Micaiah is professing his love for the 10-yo neighbor girl because she has "a beautiful voice"; we think he might really auditory ;)
Edible science projects *the joys of homeschool*
Building at the end of their new art class
with neighbor's turtle
- School verse: Hebrews 13:8 ~ J -- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
- Verses to memorize next: Psalm 87:7 ~ As they make music they will sing, “All my fountains are in you.”