Saturday, March 7, 2015

I Asked the LORD {video}

So, I've been struggling for months now... I'm not quite sure with what specifically or what the root cause is (despite much prayer, reading, and advice). [I've been over every single thing that could be the reason causing this -- unforgiveness, bitterness, needing to be baptized again by water and/or Spirit, hidden sin, unconfessed sin, deliverance, generational bondage, spiritual curses, hardcore spiritual warfare...] It had me depressed at first, then it turned into despair. I didn't like that. After talking to Ricky about it and asking others for prayer for it, I can just feel the hope returning. However, I am still unsure of the exact problem or cause, which is still frustrating in itself. But, this song has been such a balm to my soul this past week!

Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. ~ Romans 8:23