Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Servant-Building

  • A very normal week, but we have enjoyed spending time with many friends lately :)
  • I did finish 12 weeks of meal plans, which is... wow.
  • Micaiah wakes, crawls into bed with us, and announces, "I had happy dreams about the Bible and singing hallelujah. And playing legos." Aolani adds, I dreamed about a mouse carrying a giant suitcase across a bridge."
  • Ricky asked Aolani to do something for (like carry something), and Aolani replied, "I am your servant." ;)

Unfortunately, we had to cut the doll hammock down because she wouldn't stay out of it!
  • School verse: Matthew 5:8 ~ Happy are those whose hearts are pure, for they shall see the face of God.
  • Verses to memorize this week: Psalm 16:7-8 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.