- We had a nice, quiet weekend with no guests or activities -- what a rarity! We played, read, rested, and made homemade cookies (our special activity for the weekend) :)
- Lent starts tomorrow... I think I'll write about it this weekend. Ann Voskamp always post this ever year about it (worthwhile and encouraging).
- Happy (early) St. Valentine's Day! We will be eating beans and rice for dinner that night, but I guess we will read The Story of Saint Valentine and eat a little dark chocolate as well ;)
- Aolani's antics: sings the abc's, caught her sleeping on the potty (the day she skipped her nap), uses the 'big potty' (our toilet) now via a step stool we keep in the bathroom for her (and, oh man, she is proud of herself now!)...
What a boy -- busted head, busted lip
Stirring the batter for our chocolate chip - pecan cookies
- One morning a week (if it works out), Aolani goes over to her friend Ezra's house to play. And she tells me all about it when she gets home ;)
- Verse to memorize this week: 2 Timothy 1:7 ~ For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.