- Our weekend was fun: a family came over to play games and eat dinner half of Saturday, our community group (from church) met for the first time (four of six families bring their young kids -- 9 so far!), and a small Superbowl party at our place! Throughout the activities, Micaiah would not be put down but sits on our laps the whole time and sucks his thumb -- peaceful, content, and cuddly.
- Oh, and we are all pretty much over our sicknesses! Praise God!
- Aolani's antics: eats the breakfast Ricky leaves out for me, yells "No, Baby. Stop crying! We're sleeping." in the mornings Micaiah wakes early, is constantly asking me for approval by questioning "Right here?" or "This way?"...
- Micaiah's mishaps: walks and pushes Aolani on the tractor, is so happy and always smiling or laughing (around us at home -- he is shy otherwise), talks and makes noises nonstop now, has a ticklish neck, loves affection and attention, steps up onto my footstool (but can't get down yet), and loves to play with the phone and hold it up to his ear and pretend to talk :)
Pulls the water pitcher out of the fridge and fills her own water now!
- Verse to memorize this week: Mark 9:35 ~ “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”