Monday, December 19, 2011

Welcome Micaiah!


We gleefully announce the birth
of our son


Micaiah Oliver
on December 14th
at 4:51pm
7 pounds, 13 ounces
20 inches long

Quick q & a: I am wonderfully well -- healing quickly, emotions stabilized, peaceful, sleep-deprived but still bright-eyed (this is a miracle recovery). Micaiah is super healthy -- nursing well, gaining weight, but his nights and days are mixed up (so we are up all night). I will get back to blogging when I get caught up on my more urgent to-dos! My parents were just here for the past eight days (woohoo!), and Ricky's family comes for a visit later this week :) Our church here is helping with our meals and are a great support. I gave birth naturally again and will post this very different, interesting, and crazy birth story soon, I hope.

About his name... Pronounced as Isaiah, but with a Mc sound in front instead of an Iz sound.