Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waiting

  • Due date was yesterday... still waiting... my parents are here waiting with us for bundle of joy #2 ;) I feel astronomically huge -- especially as I have pulled two muscles in my back just going about my daily routine!
  • We continued to rearrange our main room and finally found a pleasing set-up :)
  • Aolani's antics: learned how to unlock her new crib and bust out (added a second lock), nanni does mean "Mommy," scribbled on the white walls (and table cover) with a black ink pen... and she was proud of these accomplishments!
  • We were eating a meal she enjoys for dinner the other night, but she was freaking out and would not take a bite -- because there was sour cream on the table. She would only eat it with sour cream on each bite!
She put her shoes and bib on her best friend, a bunny named Buttercup.

In our bed, captivated with the alarm clock

    • Verse to memorize this week: Reviewing chapter 8 of Romans!