Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And We're Off...

  • This is our first week without guests, aka parents :) So, it is back to laundry, cooking, and diaper changing, aka real life.
  • This time, I really do plan on posting some pictures of our new abode... soon.
  • I am trying to do a five minute activity every day during the week with Aolani from the book Slow and Steady Get Me Ready. It is actually less than two minutes with her minute attention span ;)
Off to work
  • Aolani says joy and baa for sheep.
Off to hunt for Easter eggs?

Off to read

Off the ground

Off the charts
{A picture of Aolani, taken in July, that is newly discovered and too cute!}
  • Since I am now in my third trimester, I am going to start memorizing chapter eight in the book of Romans for Micaiah. God-willing, I have 13 weeks (or 3 months) before he arrives, so I will aim to memorize three verses a week (there are 39 verses). Here we go: Romans 8:1-3 ~ Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,