Monday, March 14, 2011

Where's My Lasso?

  • I really am digging this new time change because it means that Aolani wakes us up at 7am instead of 6am! Woohoo! I slept nine hours uninterrupted last night; I cannot even remember what that felt like.

  • Aolani's newest feats: roars like a lion, hugs me tightly and affectionately (ah, the joy!), practices walking with help, hates baby food, has more teeth (a molar maybe) to chew more, and says whoa! She got to play with older (8,10,12) boys over the weekend and had a blast with dinosaurs and balls, especially riding on the 10-years old's back like a cowgirl :)

  • Her first overalls:

  • This week, I am going to change my Scripture memory up. I am going to learn the references to five verses I already know. So, one verse each day this week:
  1. 1 Peter 5:7 ~ Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

  2. Hebrews 10:31 ~ It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

  3. 2 Corinthians 5:17 ~ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

  4. Nehemiah 8:10 ~ Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

  5. Hebrews 13:8 ~ Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.