Monday, March 7, 2011

Burn, Baby, Burn

  • Aolani still woofs at any thing or noise that is not a person talking. For example, she goes up to the dishwasher when it is running, bangs on the door and woofs.
  • Her newest "feats" include growling (a lot), dancing to Lecrae (Christian rap music), pointing at and identifying us when asked, "Where's Mama? Where's Dada?", and copying me after I finish lifting free weights when I give them to her:


  • If you have ever cared about what you are supporting with where you spend your money, check this site out -- Better World Shopper. I am reading this little book and am so thankful! Also, there is an iphone app you can see here!
  • I recently read the Saddest Letter I've Ever Read, written by a college student about the common mistakes made by Christian parents. It is short, accurate, and so good!
  • We light a candle every night for family devotions and extinguish it before we go to bed. Well, this is what we found one night last week:

Whoops!

  • Verse to memorize this week: 1 John 2:17 ~ The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.