- Out-of-town last weekend and this upcoming weekend, so no ponderings.
- We spent a few days visiting my parents in Myrtle Beach (who are temporarily living there while they build a garage apartment on their farm nearby, called Dayspring) and then left the kids there for a week. We are now in the midst of no-kids/grandparents week. My brother and his family joined us for a day to celebrate our oldest niece's seventh birthday!
- The cleaners finally returned to us all the boxes of kids' clothes, and we had the great joy of giving them all away to friends :)
- Aolani's antics: While watching NASCAR race driving, "I love monster trucks!"
- Micaiah's mishaps: Grandma told him that the garbage can was in the pantry. After searching for it, he declared with exasperation, "I can't find the palm tree!"
Grandma with her grandkids -- Micaiah, Aolani, Isaac, Kylie, Caroline
My dad is showing us the progress so far!
- Verse to memorize this week: 2 Corinthians 4:12 ~ So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.