- It has been quite a week -- unpacking (almost done!), getting back into groove, laundry, getting end-of-the-year stuff prepared, beginning the wondrous time of Advent... My mom returned earlier this week, and my loving daddy just came today to visit this weekend :)
- Our Hungarian friend, Gergő, flew home the day before went on vacation. Here is the only picture we took of all five of us and a darling video of the kids playing "farkas" (wolf) with him. It was a great visit!
- We drove up to Cincinnati to spend time with Ricky's family for Thanksgiving week and had an enjoyable time ;) A lot of downtime to relax, some games, reading, cooking, birthday celebrations and desserts, Thanksgiving, gift-giving, and family... I got to meet one of Ricky's uncles for the first time when he made a very unexpected detour :) The kids slept together in a separate bedroom from us (we room-share here at home, so that was different for them) and did super (after their first slap-happy night).
Reading One is a Feast for Mouse (cute book that the kids acted out once we finished it)
We found this when we were ready to go upstairs to bed for the night -- Aolani made sure Sarah was safe ;)
Playing Mickey Mouse Yahtzee
Cuddling with Uncle Robby
Aolani's first time playing Guesstures; she loved it (see video below).
with the trophy (see her first performance below)
- School verse: Exodus 20:16 ~ You must not tell lies.
- Verse to memorize this week: John 6:29 ~ Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”