Friday, December 12, 2014

Cuttin' Up and Out

  • We've been enjoying the Advent season, in all its richness. I will share more this weekend about what we're doing.
  • My dad came over the weekend to visit and fix our new cabinet (it was warped, but he straightened it). My mom and I just arranged it to hold arts and crafts supplies; love it (and seeing the cleaned-out closet again) ;)
  • Updates: The kids have runny noses. Aolani has good and bad days, prone to moodiness. Micaiah has not wet his bed during naptime in weeks. Ricky lets them nap together occasionally, meaning short naps :( Aolani is really into making her bed into a tent. Micaiah can throw down some food; he eats more than me! They enjoy playing with the new dollhouse Ricky's parents got them (Aolani). They absolutely adore playing tackle with Ricky (and Micaiah is throwing the football nicely) :)
Making and decorating sugar cookies




"Show me the cookie you made." Blink. "Where'd the leg go??"

  • Verse to memorize this week: John 8:12 ~ “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”