- Not too much to note from the past week. Ricky was working in another county the previous two weeks, so we are glad he is working in our home county most of the week.
- I have been somewhat busy preparing for vacation with Ricky's family. We leave this weekend for a week-long trip to the beach. They are renting a house on the beach; we are way excited! Grandma and Aolani just left to go to Grandma's house for a brief stay before Aolani gets to go on a short trip with my family and her cousins to Myrtle Beach. She is so psyched and will have a blast! We will pick her up to join us on our way to a different beach :)
- That means no blog post next week! Vacay!
- I am excited to spend some focused time with my little boy, although he is quite sad his sister has left him.
- Micaiah has been saying sentences some, and I don't document them :( For example, we had the paper plate cows they made propped up, one tipped forward, and he yells, "Look! Cow's falling!"
Epsom Salt Painting
Micaiah made a patio for the castle
- Verse to memorize this week: Jude 20-21 ~ But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.