- Our week was pleasantly normal, including dinner and games twice with other young families, small group, and Ricky had a business meeting all day Saturday in another city.
- In case I didn't mention this, we are slightly addicted to Agricola and play it once-a-week, if we can ;)
- Ricky's grandpa is not doing well physically right now and seems to be counting down the hours :( We are thankful to have been able to see and pray with him via Skype yesterday.
- My mom is planning on returning April 7th, which is my birthday and the premier of Studio C's 4th season (another slight addiction) ;)
Look out, Zorro! [Seriously, Aolani did this -- with her dirty undies no less!]
DIY Slime (equal parts glue and liquid cornstarch)
- Verse to memorize this week: Titus 2:13 ~ while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,