- Our week included an 8k race, a picnic in the park with some friends, going to a birthday party for a friend, and some cough/cold/fever thing the kids got (everyone in our county has had it already; apparently, my kids were the last to get it) but Ricky and I fought successfully and avoided it :)
- Measurements: Aolani -- 35 lbs and 3'4" tall / Micaiah -- 26 lbs and 34" tall
- Micaiah has started giving me these noisy, sweet kisses throughout the day :)
- Happy Lent! For Lent, I am going to start keeping this schedule I created earlier this year for myself and the kids. (It means more routine and a much earlier bedtime!)
Ricky's garb for the relay race with three other famous writers: Dickens (Ricky), Lewis, Tolkien, and Chesterton.
Aolani twirling in my old dress!
- I'm going to memorize a small chunk this month: Titus 2:11-4. This week is verse 11 ~ For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.