- Over the weekend, we went to a neat "Work Auction" to raise money for a mission trip to Guatemala, where people's services were auctioned (like 3 hours of painting or cooking or babysitting or yard work).
- It snowed a couple inches yesterday. Huge flakes. While the sun was out. Sunsnower :)
- I forgot to mention that there was a manhunt right in our area a couple weeks ago, but he is no longer a threat now. It was a tragic and nerve-wracking day.
- My 2 year old requests mocktails. Seriously. We make this therapeutic ginger drink and mix it with either mango or pineapple juice --voila, "mocktail"!
- Micaiah's mishaps: he loves to make art and paint and even asks me to color five times a day! Aolani was not like this and still is not. "Micaiah, do you want to go outside?" "No. Color!" (Not every time -- he loves the outdoors -- but often enough.) My little artist!
- Aolani's antics: Talking about being born last night, "I can't wait to do that again!" (Oh, I can! ;) )
"No green. Blue!"
The tape resist paintings, the filter flowers, and our one-eyed paper plate sheep (actually, there are two but Micaiah ran off crying with his)
- Verse to memorize this week: Titus 2:14 ~ who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.