- Our weekend was simple yet social. We had a friend over for dinner (and had great conversation!), went to the Farmers' Market, attended a pool party with some of our close friends, and relaxed :)
- Micaiah is really into making animal noises and is constantly growling. He signed (sign language) and said thank you for the first time (and it was to his sister!).
- And life keeps going... Micaiah got burned with coffee this morning (cool water, baking soda, aloe vera, and a 3.5-hr nap). Aolani flushed a cute hair clip down the toilet tonight. Ricky is frantically working on transcripts before vacation, which I am frantically packing for (we leave on Independence Day to drive to Ricky's parents' home in Cincinnati)...
Grandma sent some clothes that fit baby Sarah (that I dressed my dolls in when I was a little girl!), and Aolani is obsessed with getting her dressed! [I remember hand-sewing that big, green button on that outfit when I was young.]
- I am still memorizing the last verse from my June passage: Colossians 1:9-12 ~ For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
- We are beginning the 'D' verse: Luke 6:31 ~ Do to others as you would have them do to you.