- We have had a spiral week -- too much craziness: vomiting and diarrhea (from red kidney bean poisoning over the weekend and a 24-hour stomach virus earlier in the week), mysterious coughing mainly while sleeping (went to a doctor about it; no worries), sleepless nights (from changing sheets to coughing to crying), massive amounts of laundry as a result, Ricky working two and a half hours away one day (making it a 13-hour day), missionary friends (going to Albania) coming for a visit right when we thought the kids were in the clear but then the kids started acting sick again today as our friends left! [We so hope and pray your kids don't get sick, Waggoner-clan!] Somehow, Ricky has mostly avoided it all! This is the worst Winter, just one thing after another (s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y); cannot wait for Spring! I could write so much more... ugh.
- Micaiah likes to walk while pushing either me/the wheelchair, his tractor, or his Babee Tenda table (on wheels).
- Tonight, Aolani laid on me in the recliner and whispered I love Mommy :) She also hoarded a bunch of toys in the bathroom so that Micaiah couldn't get them!
Breaking out of the bobsled
- We went over to visit with some friends who keep chickens (for eggs), and this is Aolani seeing live chickens up close for the first time:
- Verse to memorize this week: 1 Peter 4:8 ~ Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.