Wednesday, September 26, 2012

From Water... To Water

  • Ricky's parents (and dog, that Aolani adores bossing around) visited over the weekend -- sleeping in, pancake-brunch, splash pad and park (Aolani played with other girls there!), naps for the kiddos (Ricky and his dad went to a driving range to hit golf balls), dinner at a restaurant, a quick visitation, bedtime routines, a debriefing of their trip to Italy, church, lunch, naps, voila!
  • Micaiah is on the verge of crawling any day now; I expect him to by this weekend :)
  • Aolani's speech keeps impressing us as it develops: "Do you want a snack?" "Yes, I do." And, her grasp of pronouns -- me, you, I, him, her, he, she.

 [I think Ricky enjoys the splash pad most!]





  • We head off to Florida for a vacation with my family (parents and brother's family) this weekend for a long week. This blog will be silent until I return... However, here is a two-part series I wrote back in February 2011 on Psalm 37:4 that I've been pondering: The Desires of Your Heart and Delighting Yourself.
  • Verse to memorize this week: Galatians 5:25 ~ Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.