- Ricky is trying to get a higher certification in Court Reporting. He had a written exam this past weekend (a day-trip he took alone), and he has a tougher verbal component this weekend in South Carolina. So, we will go there as a family. My parents will meet us to help take care of us (and celebrate little missy's 2nd birthday).
- We had a family from our church over for dinner this past weekend, and they have a 5-year old girl and 8-year old boy that played hard with Aolani. I think she had the time of her life!
Preparing for the Super Bowl
- We finally got around to measuring our little runt. Aolani weighed about 25 lbs (25th percentile for her age) and was 32" tall (10th percentile for her age).
- One of my favorite things she is saying is that she calls frogs ribbies :)
- She is not only reading to herself, but she has begun to sing dejus (Jesus) over and over!!
- Micaiah has begun to sweetly coo this past week. AND, just tonight, he could not stop smiling at me while nursing so much that he broke out in a giggle-fest responding to my laughs -- first laugh and my heart just melted.
- Verse to memorize this week: Hebrews 10:23 ~ Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.