Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Day Late, but Not a Dollar Short

  • At 33 weeks pregnant, I was finally able to get into an OB clinic! I now have a doctor to call if I go into labor :) I had an interview with the practice yesterday (thanks to my parents), but I meet with one of the doctors later this week.
  • Also, I have found a doula to help me with the labor (here at home and at the hospital). I hope to meet with her soon and discuss birth plans and get to know each other. Here is my birth plan for Micaiah. There are a few differences than my first birth plan for Aolani's birth.
  • I finally reviewed all my articles and notes about natural childbirth -- preparation is key! Packing lists, plans for Aolani, lots of phone calls...
  • If anyone has a desire to get something for our upcoming family addition, I did compile a small baby registry with some items that we could use for Micaiah. It is on Amazon for simplicity's sake ;) Click here to view.
  • We are trying to teach Aolani to say "please" or "peas peas peas" ;)
  • Verses to memorize this week: Romans 8:19-21 ~ For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.