- Aolani 's antics: She has dropped the 'd' in 'Ado-Wadi,' so it sounds like 'Ao-Wadi.' She loves to pick up the telephone, hold it to her ear, and say her name :) Just today, she figured out how to open the childproof door latches on our kitchen cabinets; Ricky is in the kitchen now trying to remedy the situation (one of the joys of having a smart cookie!). I'll post next week what remedy actually ends up working. Oh, and she has added pinching to her repertoire :(
- At 30 weeks pregnant, I cannot believe I am three-fourths of the way through this! I am supposed to have my first OB doctor's visit tomorrow...
- We had a good, college buddy come visit over the weekend to keep us busy and laughing ;) He also took the great pictures in this post.
- We have been sidetracked, forgetful, and remiss in documenting my growing belly this second pregnancy! Here is the best shot so far:
Ricky and Aolani are playing airplane in the back
Farmers' markets wear me out, too!
- Ricky is digging the new sign for his parking space ;)
- Verses to memorize this week: Romans 8:10-12 ~ But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it.