- Good news is that we got tons of ultrasound pictures, but I do not know when I can get them ready for show. The baby was moving up a storm, sucking its thumb, and yawning -- precious! I am 14 weeks along, and the baby is the size of a fist. I am definitely showing ;)
- We had a busy weekend, here are some pictures:
Aolani really enjoyed the swimming pool and splashing (and shooting bball hoops).
- Just like her daddy, Aolani has now taken up grunting every time she bends over or down. She sounds like an old woman with arthritis. You can see her "grunty" face here as she tries to get her dilapidated self off the floor ;)
- We constantly find her sitting on the floor pillows reading a book, sipping her water, or just resting from her hard and active life.
- Verse to memorize this week: Mark 4:19 ~ ...but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.