- I'm going to just share about the two weeks in mid-August (not last week) now.
- My brother and his family came to visit for a couple days, and all the kids had a blast (we did too)! Our nephew, Isaac, just started walking :) We mostly hung out and eat here, but we did go to a restaurant once, splash pad, park, and nature walk.
- We went to a neighbor's birthday party at a skating rink which was the kids first time skating (we all got to go on it -- wheelchair allowed!) Then, we went to the neighbors' house for dinner the next weekend, and they made a delicious Symptometry dinner for us!
- Ricky had the Olympics on every moment he was home the whole time :)
- We went on our monthly prayer walk and had another missions committee meeting. Our small group started back meeting from summer break; however, I stayed home in need of Mommy-alone time ;)
- Micaiah's mishaps: has begun the new (annoying) bad habit of shirt-biting and even biting holes in the top neck part; and, told us one day that the neighbor "is sweeping... that's when you go to bed" ;)
with SIL Lindsay and nephew Isaac
Aced her first math test
at a neighbor/friend's birthday party (her first time skating)
Science experiment -- steering boats with a magnet
- School verses: Micaiah -- 2 Corinthians 9:7, ; Aolani -- Psalm 1
- Verses to memorize lately: 2 Corinthians 5:1-2