Friday, June 3, 2016

Flying High, Soaring by, Feeling Low

  • While last week was mostly normal with art class (last week) and helpers and pizza/movie night, all I really remember is being sick. It began Wednesday and although I felt better the next two days, then it was back. I was in the recliner while Aolani read her school books to me or sleeping. I did help with a baby shower over the weekend but didn't feel very bubbly, unfortunately :( Tonight will be my first time leaving the house since then! I don't know what it is, but all four other people who live here and had it before me, so I thought I might escape it.
  • My 7-yo computer is dying, so I had to get a new CPU but haven't hooked it up yet.
Art show
Aolani's art on display

Summer haircut and homemade kite

The kids love ridinjg scooters! Aolani now has a two-wheeled one she so enjoys :)
The guys' outing during the baby shower
A banner I made for my friend for her shower... of the EUCHARISTEO formula (God's gifts and graces + our act of thanksgiving for them = God gives us JOY)
  • We are memorizing the poem Trees by Joyce Kilmer and rehearsing her kindergarten alphabet verses for a potential musical show for family...
  • Verse to memorize this week: 2 Corinthians 4:6   For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.