- Last week was mostly normal. Ricky had Good Friday off. So, we ate an early dinner and got to attend a church service that evening. We've been out-of-town for this weekend every year we've lived here until now. We all painted together on Saturday, which was the kids first time painting with Daddy (final products picture below). Ricky took Aolani with him when he gave blood because she really wanted to watch (and she thought it was so cool ;) ). Our cherished friend came to visit on Resurrection Day (she'll be here for week or so). We did our science experiment for the week on Resurrection Day, which the kids always enjoy!
- The kids and I have been listening to the Gospels (audio) during breakfast during the week, and we are all really enjoying it!
- Measurements: Aolani -- 44 lbs weight and 45.5" height; Micaiah -- 36 lbs weight and 40.5" height
- Micaiah's mishaps: "Why is Tripp (a friend) named TRIP, like HIT or SLAP?"; we watched a short clip of a wombat one morning to show the kids a wombat, and tonight he told us that he wanted to see a wombat attacking someone! [I cracked up; one of those little boy things that you would never hear a 4-yo girl say :)]
Aolani loves to do hair!
Our egg-patterned mosaics
- School verse is the same as last week: Matthew 18:3 ~ X -- Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- Verse to memorize this week: 2 Corinthians 3:14 ~ But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.