- Last week: A lot of the normal happened, except Ricky took a sick day from work to take me to the chiropractor. We also went to a surprise birthday party for a friend at an indoor soccer place -- fun for us all! Then, a friend came over to play a board game with us ;) And, we had a nice weekend, just chilling at home!
- My parents had sold their house (which they built in '95). They closed on it and moved last week! It's official. They are renting a condo while they are having a garage apartment built on their farmland in South Carolina.
- I finally updated the kids' responsibilities chart with some new, age-appropriate chores. We started this week, and the kids are still giddy about them :) Additionally, we are taking a little time each week to do some deep cleaning or organizing task around the home; last week was awesome!
They are Lego Duplo nuts ;)
Ariel, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty
Our "train"; Ricky is conductor
Aolani as conductor
Micaiah's turn to conduct
- School verse is the same as last week: Isaiah 9:6 ~ U -- Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
- Verse to memorize this week: 2 Corinthians 3:10 ~ For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory.