Thursday, September 24, 2015

Glimmers of Growth

  • Last week and weekend: Besides friends coming to help cook, we had guys' night here, my friend joining us for art, Ricky's mom came for a five days, Ricky and I went to an opening conference for a local Symptometry health coaching non-profit, family pizza/movie night, and our neighbor M and his family have been joining us for church lately :)
  • Aolani's antics: weighs 41.6 lbs and measures 43.5" tall; and, now has her 2nd loose tooth (on the bottom beside the first one she lost).
  • Micaiah's mishaps: weighs 32.2 lbs and measures 39.5" tall; and, drew his first non-scribble -- a walking pet octopus.
 Micaiah loves his new "soldier" costume!
  • School verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 G -- Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
  • Verses to memorize next: Psalm 63:1-8 (I'll do the first four verses this week) O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek You. My soul thirsts for you; my body longs for you in this dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen You in Your sanctuary, beheld Your power and Your glory. Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You! I will praise You as long as I live, in Your name I will lift up my hands.