Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cold, Warm, and Wrong

  • We had a low-key past week, including Superbowl. It was nice that the Seahawks got to celebrate their very first Superbowl win. Micaiah is all-better, and I am completely done bleeding.
  • Aolani and I had one of the worst days ever yesterday. It was a battle. I won't go into details, but during one of her "breaks" (time-outs), I asked her if she was ready to talk and tell me some of the things she had done wrong. She angrily responded, "You tell me what you did wrong!" Sigh. I am praying for her heart to desire obedience, her to be uncomfortable with sin, and her to see rebellion and selfishness in herself so that she can acknowledge and confess it.
First-time sledding in the snow (on the recycling can lid!)
Painting glue-n-salt pictures



An unexpectedly warm day :)
  • Verse to memorize this week:  Romans 6:14 ~ Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace.