Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Princess Aolani

  • Aolani turned 4 yesterday! We had two birthday celebrations -- one with each set of grandparents.
  • Ricky's parents visited over the weekend and here is how we celebrated: party dress, balloons, Mexican macaroni dinner, homemade vanilla ice cream and cookies (per her request), presents, and... after we put Micaiah to bed, she got to stay up with us and watch Tangled (for the first time).
  • On her actual birthday, she got to wear a party dress, watch Tangled (again), enjoy "fresh" balloons (Micaiah likes to play beat-the-balloon-with-a-wooden-spoon now), Skype with my parents while opening more presents, and partake of homemade banana pudding.










  • Health update: my list :) And, I will say, while I am noticing many other slight improvements that I am waiting to note on the list, I am so glad that nothing is getting worse. It's only up for me from here ;)
  • Here are some other pictures:
"Crayon cakes"

  • Verse to memorize this week: Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.