Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Perpetual Playtime

  • We are going to our five-year college reunion in a few days, and we are excited! I'll comment on the car trip next week ;)
  • Micaiah's mishaps: reaches for everything possible (now I have four grabby hands to watch), screams a lot (finding his vocal cords; Aolani screamed worse and more though), is moving into Stage 3 diapers (ahhh, I want to cry -- too big, too fast), naps 3-4 times a day, tries so hard to sit up on his own, loves me (melts my heart the way he looks at me), usually only wakes twice at night, and still avidly sucks his thumb.
  • Aolani is speaking rapid-fire mumbo-jumbo ;) But, she also repeats every word and action of Ricky... scary!


  • Micaiah is alive! Here is proof: This video is of them playing and interacting together some :) It's three minutes.
  • Verse to memorize this week: Romans 5:2 ~ Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.