Friday, June 1, 2012

Color Me Beautiful

 
  • Am I behind this week or what?! Short and sweet --
  • We got the scale out last weekend: Aolani was 30 pounds, and Micaiah was 15.8 pounds.
  • Ricky's parents came for the holiday weekend. Ricky and I got to sleep in one morning, go to a nice restaurant, go to the movie theater, and... we spent one night in a local bed and breakfast to celebrate our fifth anniversary! The grands stayed with the toddler, and we took the baby with us. Our time was short but still super nice, and our room even had a jacuzzi ;) [I am still nursing them both. So, I just pumped some while away to keep milk production high, and Aolani just went without her mee-mee until we returned.]
Bathtub painting w/ shaving cream -- great activity!




Micaiah is in the Babee Tenda already
  • Verse to memorize this week: 1 Corinthians 2:2 ~ For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.