- So much activity, and I was away from the computer for four days...
- Kylie, our niece, had her second birthday party over the weekend. When it was time for us to leave, she waved and dismally said Happy Birthday ;)
We found Aolani playing cornhole.
- Ricky's parents drove down for a four-day visit over the holidays and got to stay with us in our abode (that's a first!). They took Aolani to the beach for me, since I am not a beach person.
- Aolani's weekly antics: says eyes and pokes her eyes with her thumbs, knows hands and nose and fan and book, holds our hands and bows her head (usually) when we say grace before we eat, and finally figured out how to generate the farting noise when she blows on my belly!
- Verse to memorize this week: Psalm 34:18 ~ The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed.