Tuesday, July 26, 2011

'Round and 'Round

  • We are visiting Ricky's family in Ohio right now. In a week's time, we have gone from a court reporting convention in Atlanta to my maternal grandfather's funeral in Greensboro to a wedding and visit with friends in Kentucky to here in Ohio. After a few more stops, we hope to return home this weekend.
  • I am halfway through my second pregnancy (20 weeks) and womb-baby is the size of a small cantaloupe. We have shared the gender with both families as of now, so I hope to post that announcement next.
  • BIG NEWS: Ricky was offered a job as an official court reporter (working for the state government) last week. We have accepted this position and hope to start around Labor Day. While we will still be in North Carolina, we will be moving five hours away -- from the beach to the mountains. So, our next month is a little wild ;)
  • I would share more pictures, but I am afraid that most of them would only show Aolani in her car seat!
  • Verse to memorize this week: Psalm 49:3 ~ My mouth shall speak wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.