Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mosaic

  • Sorry this is a day late in coming. My computer screen wouldn't work for me yesterday, so the Sabbatical lasted another day :)
  • We had two special days pass last week: Aolani turned 11 months, and I turned 11 yeas old (spiritually).
  • Aolani got her eighth tooth in a couple weeks ago, making four on the top and bottom.
  • Ricky styled her hair after her bath:
  • Ricky made up an original great joke -- click here to read it!
  • This video gives you a glimpse into her personality:



  • Some {BIG} news (well, big for us because it keeps us on our toes): Aolani is pulling herself up on everything. Here is a video of sorts, including her newest endeavor:



  • We had to attach a "crib tent" to make sure that she does not launch herself out of the crib onto the hardwood floor. [Most people lower their cribs, but I am unable to do that.] Here is what it looks like:

  • I will not be posting according to my normal routine this week, just spontaneously.
  • Aolani has a question:

Will you play with me?

  • Verse to memorize this week: John 3:17 ~ For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.