Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Busy Bodies

  • Besides the normal activities, my mom treated Ricky, myself, herself and Aolani to her first movie theater experience (a dear friend babysat Micaiah; we left right after putting him down for a nap). We saw Disney's Frozen, and I highly recommend it for it's numerous Gospel analogies! I think she was mesmerized and really enjoyed it. [After a few commercials, she asked us, "Where's the movie?"]
  • While we are enjoying Advent and fun activities, we are preparing for a small celebration for Micaiah's second birthday this weekend :)
  • Update on the miscarriage: After I got the ultrasound taken five weeks ago revealing remaining baby body parts and the entire placenta, I ordered particulates to help with dissolving the biological remnants. After 7-10 days, the rest of her body came out. Then, I ordered particulates to help with a retained placenta. After 10 days, it started coming out (and still is). So, it has been a very slow, unusual process, but a natural one (no surgery, anesthesia, drugs, hospital, large bills...). [And, it is reassuring to watch the particulates work and do what they say!]




  • Verse to memorize this week: Colossians 3:12 ~ Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.